Make Money While Helping Your Clients Feel Better – With Relaxation Massage!
We live in a hectic, fast-paced, stress-filled world … so why not make some money helping people deal with all that stress?
Our Online Relaxation Massage Course will show you exactly what you need to know to provide clients with a relaxation massage that reduces their stress and leaves them feeling much, much better.
Your clients will love you and your profits will grow – and don’t forget with our Relaxation Massage Course you don’t have to battle traffic or bad weather to get to a physical classroom.
You can study and complete the entire course in the comfort of your own home.
We provide expert instruction through streaming video, DVD and training manuals that make the whole learning process fun and simple.
In fact, we’ve had students tell us that they learned much more in our courses than they ever did in a physical classroom.
Remember, with video you can rewind and replay important parts to ensure you understand.
In this course you’ll learn:
- The therapeutic benefits of massage
- How massage can be used for stress management
- How to tap into the increasing popularity of massage and grow your profits
- How to master all the important relaxation massage techniques
- How to develop your own highly successful relaxation massage routine
- And much more
Ready to help your clients feel better while increasing your profits? Click on the Register button below.
Subjects covered in this course:
Together with the use of the “E-BOOK TRAINING MANUAL” this video instruction will cover:
- History of massage
- Anatomy and physiology
- Benefits of massage
- Levels of massage
- Basic Technique and strokes
- Posture and hygiene
- Contra Indications
- Room and work area set up
- Equipment and products needed
- Step by step video instruction on strokes and techniques for every part of the body including:
- Full Back Massage
- Shoulder Massage
- Back of Leg and Foot Massage
- Front of Leg and Foot Massage
- Stomach Massage
- Arm and Hand Massage
- Neck, Shoulder and Decolletage Massage
- Face Massage
- Ear Massage
- Suggested Massage Routines. With these routines you can do anything from a 10 minute neck massage to a one hour (or longer) full body massage or anything in between.
To learn more about our relaxation massage course, please watch the video at the top of this page.